Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What to wear Wednesday

HEy! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

This week for " What to wear Wednesday" I am going to show you a photo with lots of neutral earth tones (one of my favorite looks)

(Courtesy of Pinterest)
I love the mix of all the different colors, because of the warm earth tones it doesn't make the picture look "busy". Again notice all the different mismatched outfits... It creates a diverse look, and really shows off your personality.

* Remember! the more you accessorize the better! you really cant go wrong! hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. Shay Shay,
    Did you know that the photo is of the Love Family...your mom and I know them!! I think that photo is so pretty! I just thought it was funny when I was looking at the photo that I was like hey I know those people! I would also like to request a photo of one of your photo's, the temple door knobs, um that is amazing name your price..maybe a 5x7...You are so talented!!! Love you~

    ReplyDelete